When you are first moving into your rental property, you had to pay your landlord a security deposit as well, which you were assured you would get back once you were moving out of the property. The purpose of this deposit is to deduct money in case there is any damage done to the unit you are staying in. So, once you are reaching the end of your tenancy, you have probably realized that the unit is not as clean as when you first entered it, and if you want to be seeing your money again, you should hire an end of tenancy cleaning service. You do not necessarily have to opt for the most expensive and renowned company, in fact, you can find good and cheap end of tenancy cleaning services as well.
- You can always start by asking around people you know and get a list of who they would recommend based on their own experience.
- An experienced cleaning company that specializes exclusively in end of tenancy cleaning is also a plus point you should look out for.
- When it comes to any end of tenancy cleaning company, you want to make sure that they do not outsource their services to third parties because that is a risk and it is better not to take risks when there is money on the line.
- Compare their rates with other cleaning services in the area in order to make sure they are competitive rates and that you are not being ripped off.
- You can ask for samples of their previous work, like showing you before and after photos recent jobs.
- The company should be insured so that you do not end up becoming liable to any sort of damages that might occur during the job.